About Me (Part 2)

Since my early childhood, I have had an interest in language arts, and a passion for the written word. 

This passion has translated into becoming a freelance writer, preparing business plans, and grant proposals for small business start-ups. 

The one thing that is very dear to my heart is the opportunity to work in academia, at the post-secondary level at Indiana Wesleyan University as an adjunct tutor, writing coach, and note-taker for non-traditional students. I have also had the pleasure to work at Ivy Tech Community College in the department of Disability Support Services as a note-taker for students with visual, physical, and hearing impairments. 

Another segment of my role as a writer is the joy to work with college students who are non-native English speakers, who seek guidance to craft essays, as they develop their command of the English language.

Comments

Popular Posts